
Austria is the immediate neighbor of my homecountry, Germany, and so it is a very popular country for us for vacation. When I was a child my parents, my brother and I went there for vacation almost every year. It is a wonderful country, but it is not very known outside Europe. This is why I chose to write about it in my blog.Austria's mountains are perfect for all different levels of hiking and you can take breaks in cosy cottages and eat traditional food. What I like the best are the Austrian desserts..... they are sooo delicious!! As a child I didn't enjoy hiking so much, but I was always happy when we spent the whole day at one of Austria's lakes.
Great job Sabine! I love the beautiful photos that you chose to share and I loved reading your "About Me" section. I had no idea that you were an engineer. How interesting! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and learning all about what Austria has to offer from someone that has spent an extensive amount of time there.
ReplyDeleteI have a few areas for you to look over:
. Sabine is travelling the world
. Austria- I lovely small country
. Try to make the size of the flag a little smaller
. Austria is next to my homecountry
. I was there almost every year
. austrian desserts
. As a child i
In the "About Me" section:
. To improve my english
. getting used to enjoy
FABULOUS JOB! See you in class on Thursday!
Hello Sabine,
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!!!!
It sounds like Austria is an amazing place!
I can't wait to know more about this country!
you have nice pictures, you always do great job. I'm looking forward to knowing the country from you
ReplyDelete